Terms and Conditions
Entry is only open to all New Zealand residents 18 years and older. Employees and contractors of New Zealand Post Limited (the "Promoter") and their immediate families, participating suppliers and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
There are two competitions:
Competition One: Unbox Fashion Week online
- The competition period runs from 12:01am 6 August and closes at 11:59pm 3 September 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
- To enter, you must go to www.nzpost.co.nz/unboxit, supply your email address, and sign up for Parcel Leave ongoing or Parcel Collect.
- Alternatively, if prior to the promotion period the entrant has already registered for Parcel Leave ongoing or Parcel Collect, and s/he used the same email address when registering at www.nzpost.co.nz/unboxit, this will secure an entry to the competition.
- Each successful entry will automatically go in the draw to win one of 300 goodie box prizes and one entry into the Grand Prize draw.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, however on completion of a successful entry, each entrant will be sent a confirmation email. This email contains an option to share the promotion via Facebook. Those entrants who click through and share the promotion on Facebook will receive one additional entry into the Grand Prize draw.
- The goodie box prizes will be randomly drawn throughout the promotion Period and winners will be notified by email. NZ Post will deliver the Goodie Boxes in line with the details provided during the Parcel Leave ongoing and Parcel Collection registration process. The timing of when the goodie box prizes are drawn, and when they are delivered, is at the sole discretion of NZ Post.
The competition prizes are as follows:
- 300 NZ Post Goodie Boxes, each containing a selection of small gifts
- One major prize ("Grand Prize") that includes return flights to Melbourne Australia from anywhere in New Zealand for two people; accommodation for two people (twin share or double room) for two nights (breakfast included); return airport transfers; style session for two at a major department store; and one $500 Prezzy® card.
- Travel must be taken between 1 October 2018 and 31 March 2019 and is subject to availability.
- Booking conditions apply: https://www.corporatetraveller.co.nz/booking-terms.
- All other travel costs and expenses are excluded. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Terms & conditions apply to the use of the Prezzy® card and can be found at https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions/.
- The winner of the Grand Prize will be randomly drawn and announced on 12 September 2018. The winner will be notified by email sent to the email address provided.
Competition 2 : Unbox Fashion Week Activation at NZFW
- This competition runs onsite during NZ Fashion Week from 27 August - 2 September 2018 at the Viaduct Events Centre in Auckland.
- Participants in the Activation must supply their email address before playing the 'Unbox Fashion Week' activation.
- Participants in the Activation will be eligible to win one of 300 spot prizes.
- The Activation spot prizes are randomly drawn and allocated instantly on site to winners during NZ Fashion Week.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Participants in the Activation will be sent a follow up email prompting them to visit www.nzpost.co.nz/unboxit and complete the Parcel Leave ongoing or Parcel Collect registration process in order to enter Competition One.
- The Promoter will take no responsibility for late entries.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoter will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner, but if the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 working days, the prize will be redrawn.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that his or her name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes.
- Some prize details may be subject to change due to timing and availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
- Entry into the competitions implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competitions and these terms and conditions are subject to, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand.
- The competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- You release Facebook from any liability associated with these competitions.
- The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, and costs and expenses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competitions and/or the prize, except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is collecting your details only for the purpose of the competitions. After the winners have been notified, all unsuccessful entries will be destroyed with the exception of information provided during your registration for Parcel Leave ongoing or Parcel Collect. You may look at and correct any personal information that we hold about you.